Plant Reactome provides open-source and open-data. We have continuously supported the major open-data standards, including BioPAX, PSI-MITAB, SBML and SBGN export formats. The Plant Reactome data and source code continues to be publicly accessible under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
The Plant Reactome GitHub repository is accessible here.
Access to our most recent data release can be found below.
Identifier mapping files:
Mapping files link the source database identifier to the lowest level pathway diagram or subset of the pathway:
- UniProt to pathways mapping file
- ChEBI to pathways mapping file
- ENSEMBL to pathways mapping file
- NCBI to pathways mapping file
Mapping files link the source database identifier to all levels of the pathway hierarchy:
- UniProt to All pathways mapping file
- ChEBI to All pathways mapping file
- ENSEMBL to All pathways mapping file
- NCBI to All pathways mapping file
Mapping files link the source database identifier to all reactions:
- UniProt to All reactions mapping file
- ChEBI to All reactions mapping file
- ENSEMBL to All reactions mapping file
- NCBI to All reaction mapping file
For more information on these mapping files, please refer to this Reactome README file.
Mapping files linking all gene products to their direct pathways and reactions:
- All gene products listed by pathway and species: contains curated and projected gene product identifiers grouped by pathway and species (tab-delimited).
Reactome Web services
Our ContentService provides outside users with direct access to pathway data in Plant Reactome. The Plant Reactome AnalysisService, Diagram Widget, and Fireworks Widget are also available for integration into third party websites. For details about these web services, please see this document: Reactome Developer Guide.